2007 Toyota CamryCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-16T21:58:35+00:00
- Change Motor Oil and Oil Filter
- check brakes pulsation
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new transmission fluid.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – In-Line4 – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element and Spark Plugs. Inspect or replace Coil Boots or Ignition Cables.]
- Fuel System Clean. Includes Disable fuel supply system, run engine on pressurized engine detergent to clean injectors throttle body assembly and carbon clean intake manifold. Does not include R & I Injectors.
- OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – In-Line4,Gas/Electric
Craig SUE H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/14/2023