CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:00:45+00:002007 Honda Ridgeline CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:00:45+00:00
- check fluid leak and advise
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment . Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on . Center steering wheel.
- STRUT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
Asheley C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-28T22:01:56+00:002011 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-28T22:01:56+00:00
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- check for a trip
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – One Side
- turn rotors
Wendy/Steve D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/27/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-12T22:01:01+00:002011 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-12T22:01:01+00:00
- Change Motor Oil and Oil Filter
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
Wendy/Steve D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/11/2020