CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-12T22:01:11+00:002004 Acura MDX CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-12T22:01:11+00:00
- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – Both Axles – [Includes: Replace Pads. Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Inspect Master Cylinder, all Hoses and bleed Brake System. Adjust
- Change Motor Oil and Oil Filter
- check batt
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – [Includes: Check . Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element, Spark Plugs, and (where applicable) Distributor Cap and Rotor. Inspect or replace Ignition Cables. Adjust (where applicable): Ignition timing, fuel mi
- front differential service
- FUEL INJECTOR – Clean – [Includes: Disable fuel supply system, run Engine on pressurized injector detergent. DOES NOT include R&I Injectors.]
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new transmission fluid.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals. Road test.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment . Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on . Center steering wheel.
- safety check
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Both Sides
- STABILIZER BAR END LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- STRUT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- turn rotors
Tony D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/8/2021