- Change Motor Oil and Oil Filter
- safety check for a trip
- turn rotors
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear Axle – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Justin K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2022